Wednesday, July 02, 2008

dear God,

You love me.
You saved me.
I thought my Delilah had cut off all my hair.
I thought the enemy had plucked out my eyes.
I thought I had no more strength, nor sight.
I thought my temptation had taken me prisoner.
But all the while Your saving power was making me better.

How would I know this joy if not for this trial?
How would I know this peace if not for this storm?
How would I have this strength if not for salvation?
How would I be saved if there was no Christ?
How would I know You like this if I was not saved.

5 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Pea said...

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ...in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise (Eph. 1)

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

I miss you Crys!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous crys said...

@ scotchbiscuits; miss u too! mob!

@ pea-culiar; thanks be to God! indeed i savour the taste of Spirit-filled living. thanks be to God that we are sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise!

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Zack (ألاسمحاجّ) said...

Amen! Post more often too, will you please!

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Rae said...

crys, u r more inspiring than ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home